Tuesday, September 1, 2009

dang... it...

Well guys, it's September 1st. Once upon a time this was going to be the happiest day of my life. Well it's not the happiest day of my life, but at least Lyle and I worked out this morning and now I get to go to work. So it ain't bad! Grant it if I was still planning on getting married today it would probably have to be pushed back until December anyway because North Carolina was a horrible disaster. One that I will never repeat. And just in case any of you were wondering that office there in NC got shut down. Yeah... pathetic.
In any case I will still have that happiest day of my life another day.

3 comments:

Carla said...

I don't know that just one day was the happiest in my life... there are lots of days that are happyhappy. And some days I barely made it through.
That's life, and ya just gotta hang on while enjoying the ride.

Elizabeth said...

Oh, you will definitely have that day later on. I guess this means we can still have a race. WOOOO!!!!! Maybe we should raise the stakes a little. $250. Hahahah.

I always dreaded coming up on those milestone dates... but I can honestly say I did not even notice when we passed what would have been my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY as Mrs... you know... *cough* (August 2nd)

So don't worry Hughbert. It won't always be this way. You WILL get through it.

Lyle said...

And now you can have that happiest day being totally ripped.