Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stupid people who should automatically know what I want to do before them

I totally forgot I had this blog until last night while I was at Charles and Laura's apartment. The only thing I really have to say is that I'm updating my blog with my Ipod touch. I should also note that I was going to sing my duet arrangement of Savior Redeemer of My Soul at church this semester, but some girl just sang it last week in sacrament meeting. No it wasn't that great and no Lyle she wasn't hot. But everything should be okay. Maybe I can go sing with a friend in another ward.

4 comments:

Cleo said...

You should sing it in my ward. I can do the low part. :)

Maybe. Maybe not.

Cleo said...

p.s. Did you know that you can get a Skype app on your iTouch that lets you call other peoples phones? So you can pretty much use it as a phone, I think. I'm sure it's an app you have to pay for though.

Lyle said...

How dare you.

Elizabeth said...

You are lying. I was going to sing that song in my ward this Sunday but somebody else sang it with a violin last week. It was awful. I was so embarrassed for them.